The only polar bear in town.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

God was Mexican

Much like Ozzy Osbourne I fear I may be addicted to burritos.

Since getting back from New York a couple of months ago I've been looking high and low for places near me that sell the little critters, but with no luck. Then, out of the blue, what should I find only two minutes from where I work but a cafe that sells the spicy bundles of joy.

Now, let me make one thing clear; I love burritos but it's all mexican food that does it for me. Nachos, tortillas, fajitas, enchiladas, - I love it all. When you've been raised on plain old whale blubber you sort of crave for something with a bit of a kick.

What I would have given for a splash of tobasco and a shot of tequila with my penguin meat when I was growing up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home